Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 21

April 11, 2016

FAMILY IM GETTING TRANSFERED!!! 

im going to Grand Junction and I leave tomorrow!! and guess what? my companion is going to be a sister that sister Fetuli trained!! so basically im super excited. turns out, its SUPER sad leaving highlands ranch! more on that later. 

so highlights of this week- 

on Monday night we were at a members home teaching a lesson and the little boy wanted to say the prayer and here is a direct quote of that prayer "dear Heavenly Father, please bless my diarrhea to go away, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen" hahahahahahah prayer works, and he's got some faith!! 

Tuesday we had interviews with President and it was so good!! I've been having a hard time and it felt so good to tell him what im feeling so he can help me to overcome it! and I have been feeling MUCH better. he also dropped the hint that I would be leaving so that was crazy 

on Thursday I got your package Rachel, thank you!!! you da bomb 

Saturday was an awesome day!!! Remember the lady we taught that we had to hand off to the elders in her ward? she got baptized on Saturday!!!! it was amazing! she asked sister Uhri, Fetuli and I to sing, so we sang come, follow me. The spirit was so strong at the service and she was so happy! then later Saturday we got our transfer calls! A sister from Gunnison is going to come be with sister Uhri, and im headed out west! 

SUNDAY WAS SO SAD. I didn't think I would be so sad, but I have grown to love the people here so much, it was almost as sad as leaving home! because it was fast Sunday, we bore our testimonies in both wards, and the first ward I did good keeping it together, but the second ward was a different story. as soon as I got up and could see all the faces of the women and families that have helped welcome us so warmly I couldn't even get the words "Grand Junction" out without crying! I was so grateful it was testimony meeting so I could thank everyone and tell them how much I loved them. seriously, if you're moving to Colorado, move to Highlands Ranch (preferably in the Daniels park or Heritage park wards- they're the best) and all throughout church people were hugging sister Fetuli and I (she is going home so it was HER last sunday too!!) and wishing us luck and saying they loved us and it WAS SO SWEET I LOVE THEM. im already excited to come back and visit these amazing people. our investigator came to Relief Society!! so it was such a good day. im so sad to leave, but im needed somewhere else I guess! 

I hope you all have an amazing week!!! I love you so much!!! 

Sister Richards










No comments:

Post a Comment